Developing a decision aid for Hodgkin lymphoma survivors considering having a lung cancer screening test
You are being invited to take part in a research study.
Why have I been invited?
For this study we need people who were treated for Hodgkin lymphoma in the UK (who are now aged 18 or over) to read our information booklet about lung cancer screening.
What is the purpose of the study?
The purpose of the study is to see what people think of an information booklet we have developed. The information booklet is to help people treated for Hodgkin lymphoma to decide whether to have a lung cancer screening test.
This study is part of a researchers PhD degree.
What does taking part involve?
If you take part you can complete an online survey, attend an online focus group, or both.
Will I be compensated?
- If you complete the online survey or take part in the focus group you will be sent a £30 e-voucher by email to spend at a number of high street stores (highstreetvouchers.com)
- If you complete the survey AND take part in the focus group you will receive two £30 vouchers.
How do I take part?
If you are interested in taking part in the study, you must download the Participant Information Sheet.
- To complete the survey, please click the following link: Engage-HL Main Questionnaire
We recommend you complete the survey using a computer, laptop or tablet.
- To register your interest in the online focus group, contact:
How do I find out more about the study?
- By reading the Participant Information Sheet
- By contacting Dr Rachel Broadbent by email:
To get more information or support:
- Speak to your GP
- Seek advice and support from Lymphoma Action- they are aware of this study
- via their website http://lymphoma-action.org.uk
- or their free helpline 0808 808 5555 Monday to Friday 10am-3pm
- a live chat option is available via the ‘Contact Us’ section of the website
- Cancer Research UK www.cancerresearchuk.org
- Macmillian Cancer Support www.macmillian.org.uk